Avenue Airvos, Konedobu, Port Moresby, NCD
Konedobu Heights - Luxury Living on Airvos Avenue
Located on the well-known Airvos Avenue, Konedobu Heights brings yet another option of luxury living in the sought out location of downtown. Housed in a 6-storey building, each apartment comes fully furnished and provides the necessary amenities such as backup power and water in times of inconvenience. With on the clock 24-hour security, you can rest assured to have peace of mind and indulge in the spectacular views that the building has to offer. Take advantage now of Konedobu Heights and don't miss out!
Total units: 12
Unit type: Apartment
Beds in a unit: 3 to 3
Decoration type: Modern Style
Title: Hard Title
Agency: Capital Land Ltd
Construction area: Large
Structure: Brick and Mortar
Property ID: 13063
Original ID: 4829823
Air ConditioningSecure Car Park
Alarm SystemFire AlarmFire sprinkler systemGated Community
24 Hour SecuritySecurity LightsVideo Security
Backup ElectricityBackup WaterClose to ShopsClose to TransportFenced
Fully FurnishedHot Water SystemNear WaterfrontRainwater Tank
Summary of units
|Type||Size||Price Range||No. of Units||Floorplans|
Developer and Location Profiles
Capital Land Ltd
National Capital District
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in Konedobu Heights?
The starting price for units in this project is $None.
For a 3 Bed prices fluctuate between 2500 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 12 units with floor area being None.
- What security is provided?
- Security provided include static guards, surveillance cameras, alarm systems and guard dogs.
- What backup facilities are provided?
- Backup facilities include both electricity and water.
- What amenities are close by?
- Residents of Kondedobu Heights can enjoy a two to five minute drive to shopping centers and social bars such as Waterfront Foodworld, Harborside Precinct where you can wind down and relax at Mojo Social, a social bar and The Edge Coffee Shop. Just around the corner from the Harbourside Precinct is the Royal Yacht Club and a 6 minute drive to town CBD.