Hampton Apartments - Ela Vista
Chesterfield Street, Town, Port Moresby, NCD
Luxury Hampton Apartments
This Apartment Building with two types of designs with the two bedroom small and the two bedroom large. Fully furnished with ample living space, modern kitchen and bathroom. Also sliding doors that lead to a cozy balcony with stunning views to the ocean. Nearby restaurants, cafeterias and schools all within walking distance.
Also comes with high end amenities, gymnasium and entertainment area on the roof top, BBQ and a shaded seating area with clear sight to other prestigious properties in town and the spectacular Ela Beach coastline.
Explore properties in Hampton Apartments - Ela Vista
Summary of units
|Type||Size||Price Range||No. of Units||Floorplans|
|2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom||41.2||2500|
Developer and Location Profiles
$1M - $5M
$975 - $3K
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in Hampton Apartments - Ela Vista?
The starting price for units in this project is $None.
For a 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom prices fluctuate between 2500 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 0 units with floor area being 41.2.
- Where are the fire extinguishers and smoke detectors located?
- Fire Extinguishers – placed on each apartment floor next to exit staircase and smoke detectors installed in every apartment.
- Am I able to book out the Pool and BBQ area for the day?
- Pool - Hampton doesn’t have one. Hampton Tenants cannot use other apartments’ pools. BBQ – Reservations for day booking/hiring can be made through Customer Service Department.
- What is the guest policy?
- Tenants can invite any number of guests, as long as they maintain respect for other tenants, and control keeping the noise at a minimum.
- Who do I contact for basic repairs?
- Ela Vista Maintenance Team - contact details will be given once you are a tenant.
- How many parking spaces are available for guests?
- Each apartment is allocated 1 car space but three bedrooms are given 2 spaces. Additional car spaces can be bought through customer service department.
- Are there any other things you think the tenants should know about?
- Hampton Apartment doesn’t have a pool. Tenants aren’t allowed to use other pools in the premises.
Price Trends for Properties in Town