Fairhaven Apartments: Where Comfort, Convenience, and Style Converge
Paga Bougainville Crescent, Paga Hill, Port Moresby, NCD
Experience Luxury Living at Fairhaven Apartments in Downtown Port Moresby
The compound boasts of a range of top-notch amenities and entertainment options that cater to the needs of residents. From bbq facilities to a state-of-the-art gym, from a sparkling pool to sprawling garden and lawn areas, the complex offers a luxurious lifestyle like no other.
Each dwelling is designed with exceptional attention to detail, ensuring comfort, convenience and style. The interiors are tastefully furnished with premium fittings and finishes, creating an inviting and elegant living space.
The complex's strategic location provides easy access to key commercial and social amenities, such as schools, hospitals, shopping centers, and restaurants, making it an ideal place to call home.
Whether you are looking for a serene and tranquil living space or a vibrant and social community, Fairhaven Apartments caters to all your needs. It is the perfect investment opportunity for those seeking premium real estate that offers exceptional value for money.
Explore properties in Fairhaven Apartments: Where Comfort, Convenience, and Style Converge
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in Fairhaven Apartments: Where Comfort, Convenience, and Style Converge?
The starting price for units in this project is $None.
For a One Bedroom | Unit 24 prices fluctuate between K 4,500 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 4 units with floor area being 75.66 sqm.
For a 1 Bedroom | Unit 5 prices fluctuate between K 3,000 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 0 units with floor area being 47 sqm.
For a 1 Bedroom | Unit 18 prices fluctuate between K 3,000 depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 1 units with floor area being 47 sqm.
- Is security provided?
- Yes, we have two security guards 24/7 on a rotation schedule.
- Which side of the sea will I see?
- Facing Port Moresby harbor.
- How many vehicles spaces do I have?
- Each tenant are privileged to two parking spaces.
- Are pets allowed?
- Generally no, however please let us know what pets you have and this may be considered.
- How is the noise in the area? City noise, street, etc
- We're located close to the city however situation high on Paga Hill offering one of the most peaceful spots to live in. We're lucky enough to be well away from city noise and the neighborhood is generally quite peaceful.