Generously sized Five bedroom home close to the river
Offer's over $449,000
50 Jacaranda Crescent, ANNANDALE, Townsville & District, 4814, QLD, Australia
Generously proportioned and freshly renovated this large family home in Annandale offers perspective buyers a range options seldom seen.
The flexibility comes from the original design of high set block home , with living areas both downstairs and upstairs (which is accessed through internal stairs).
A such it offers a range of flexible living arrangements including either level being made into separate teenagers or parents retreat, a home for a large family and or student accommodation.
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- Open plan living & lounge room
- Bathroom with walk-inshower & toilet
- Polished timber floors
- Fully air-conditioned
- Front balcony
- Rear deck overlooking the back yard
Downstairs (Street Level)
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity.
- Open plan dining and living area
- New tiles
- New paint
- Air conditioners (split systems)
- Undercover patio.
- Single car port
- Plenty of yard space for kids and pets.
- Yard lends itself to dual street access.
- Quiet position
- Moments to quality Junior and Senior schools
- Minutes to River walks and beautiful parklands
- Short drive to the Fairfield Shopping and Restaurant Precinct
- Short walk to Yolanda Drive Shops
- Short drive to the Annandale Shopping and Restaurant hub
- Close proximity to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University
- Short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to the CBD
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 2
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Property ID: 14670
- Original ID: 5228203
- Price: Offer's over $449,000
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Level Lawn
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Quiet Location
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen