Centrally Located 4 Bedroom Home With 3 Bay Shed
395 Ross River Road, CRANBROOK, Townsville & District, 4814, QLD, Australia
Sold by Graham and Shelly Lynham
This single-level lowset family home is unique in that it sits on a larger than normal 1338 m2 corner allotment which may offer it itself to dual street access and is complimented with a 3 bay shed.
There are currently 4 bedrooms, one extra long which can be divided into an extra one or room for an ensuite, plus a study or homework room, a multi-purpose room.
Apart from two lock-up garages, there is a lock-up workshop/storage.
The home is located on a high exposure site on Ross River Road, close to Stockland Shopping Centre,
The corner allotment offers the benefit of side street access allowing for development, house extension, another building, or for business use.
Buyers should make there own enquiries to the Townsville City Council or Town Planner to ascertain council requirements and zoning constraints.
- 4 Large bedrooms
- Central walk through kitchen
- Separate open plan living & dining
- Modern main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Enclosed formal entrance
- High Ceilings
- Large 1,338sqm allotment
- Fully Fenced
- Fruit trees
- Easy access to transport, schools and shopping centres
- Cranbrook is perfectly positioned central to everything
- You have a choice of Willows or Stockland shopping centres, same travel time
- Public transport is only a short walk away, as is convenience stores
- Schools and university are surprisingly close, bike tracks and parkland on your doorstep
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 1
- Property ID: 11364
- Original ID: 4329755
- Price: Contact agent
- Floors: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom