SOLD 'Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge'
35 Batt Street, Clifton Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Tropical Home And Or Cash Machine !
A great opportunity to buy this tropical home currently used a bed and breakfast and only a few minutes’ walk to one of the most beautiful beaches in Cairns. This spacious three bedroom home has essentially three self-contained studio apartments that can be rented out one by one or all together as they are divided by lockable doors or have this as a family home/holiday home. The main apartment is a loft style with a massive living area, kitchen, powder room all on one level then the main bedroom and ensuite is upstairs.
The two other apartments comprise of an open plan living/bedroom/kitchenette area and a bathroom. Timber floors throughout with beautiful timber staircase and bench-tops. A stunning wide balcony runs along the entire back section of the home and over looks the resort pool with an amazing pond and reserve back drop, a nature lovers dream. This view is breathtaking and would be on the cover of any holiday magazine.
- Live in one apartment and rent the other 2
- Bed & breakfast accommodation already established
- Ideal Family/Holiday home
- Want to work from home ? This is perfect
- Three self-contained studio apartments
- Unique position at the end of an extremely quiet cul de sac
- Air conditioning throughout
- Beautifully maintained timber floors
- 44,000 litres resort pool
- Backs on a reserve - no rear neighbours except a few cuddly native animals
- Large external laundry
- Powered and plumber work shop under the home
- Loads of car parking area for boats/caravans plus 2 undercover bays
This is the first time this amazing property has been listed for sale and it really is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to live in the Prestigious Clifton Beach area.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Property ID: 13594
- Original ID: 4932017
- Price: $659,000
- Air Conditioning