SOLD 'Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge'
22 Ray Street, Yorkeys Knob, Cairns & District, 4878, QLD, Australia
Rare Opportunity ! Executive Home !
It is very rare for any properties to become available for sale on the famous Yorkeys Knob, well, good news, this one has just been listed. This Executive 2 storey quality home set up high amongst a tropical backdrop boasts beautiful panorama mountain views and stunning sunsets. If you have been wanting this exclusive location for years then now is your chance to secure this blue chip investment. The current owners are very motivated to sell.
- Three generous sized tiled bedrooms with air conditioning, built in robes and fans
- Master room features a massive ensuite with luxurious spa that allows amazing views of the Kuranda range. Generous size walk in robe and direct access to the deck area
- Large resort style heated swimming pool
- Monster outdoor entertaining area with plenty of automated shade screens
- Central well appointed modern kitchen with: servery window to entertaining area, stainless steel appliance including dishwasher
- Large open plan tiled living with multiple access to decking area
- Full security screens throughout - perfect for frequent travellers
- Double automated garage with plenty of storage shelving and wall hangers
- Large laundry space with plenty of cupboards
Unwind in the modern multi jet spa while watching the sun set over Kuranda range. Enjoy a dip in the elevated resort style pool when the summer heat is on. This very private and secluded residence is just what you need if you like your privacy. Set high on the hill and backing on to the famous Yorkeys Knob, it doesn't get much more private than this. You'll feel like a king when you take in the spectacular views. Your whole outlook on the world is changed from this elevated position. Inspiration abounds as you survey the landscape, perfect for the writer or artist. This residence is walking distance to the local boat club, marina and beach. In close proximity to local schools, shops and public transport. The current owners are very motivated to sell and we invite all keen buyers to attend the auction. Don't delay, phone Richard Rudd now to book your private inspection.
Building and Pest Report has recently been done and is available to persons wishing to bid.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 13051
- Original ID: 4831244
- Price: Low $500,000's
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area