Architecturally Designed Private, Secluded and Tranquil With Breathtaking Views
22 Lowther Close, Redlynch, Cairns & District, 4870, QLD, Australia
This architecturally designed home captures panoramic and uninterrupted views taking advantage of its elevated position and natural rainforest surrounds. The sellers, in conjunction with award winning designers Bàlay Vandyke studied at length all the attributes of the 1,900sqm block before they started building. No wonder this stunning four bedroom home was nominated in the 2017 HIA Custom Built Home!
The open plan kitchen and living area is gifted with customised furniture. Some to mention are built-in dining table levered from the kitchen island, built-in bar-bench/study nook, and window seating which doubles as storage.
The home chef can enjoy cooking in comfort with premium appliances, butler pantry, custom rangehood, tiled splashback, and under TV storage cabinet. Bi-fold windows and corner glass-door open the view to the outdoor entertaining: a massive 9m x 6m alfresco with built-in cooking & bar bench near the discrete swimming pool, and the manicured gardens.
- 180 degrees views of the Valley and to Earl Hill
- Massive 9m x 6m alfresco with extra high ceilings and built-in cooking & bar
- Gourmet kitchen with premium appliances: induction cooktop, extra-large oven and secret dishwasher
- Formal entry with timber ceiling feature
- Views from three of the bedrooms and the en-suite
- 8m x 4m swimming pool with water feature and outdoor shower
- Privileged position
- Premium kitchen appliances
- 1,900sqm block
- Possibility to build a granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Air conditioning throughout
- 6kW solar panels – save $$$
- Generous size bedrooms
- Good size office
- High ceilings throughout
- Double lock-up 7.5m deep garage with workbench
- Nature lovers paradise with visiting kangaroos as your neighbour
- Proximity to equestrian park
- Minutes-drive to shopping centre, school, transports, and parks
- Floor plan available upon request
Fresh, crisp, cool and bright are just a few words that only begin to illustrate this stunning family home. This property suits buyers who value lifestyle and quality, and who appreciate privacy and seclusion away from their busy professional world.
Call Richard Rudd and Alex Platania to book your exclusive private inspection.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 13896
- Original ID: 4991092
- Price: $775,000
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area