RELAX AND UNWIND ON THIS PERFECT FAMILY ACREAGE
Buyers Mid - Higher $800,000's
21-23 South Ellison Street, CLIFTON BEACH, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Positioned in the beautiful Clifton Beach, this private, open plan property is truly special! An acre of flat usable land with a five bedroom, 3 bathroom, and 2 kitchen home.
Very quiet, peaceful area, nestled into the hills and away from the main highway or any traffic noise. The location of house on block allows for future block divide or to construct a granny flat/large shed.
The block is fully fenced with access on both sides for a truck or a boat. Fantastic new pool with a large outdoor entertainment area, fully equipped with its own kitchen. Great for family BBQ's and the kids to run around and enjoy themselves whilst mum and dad can relax.
There is also an outdoor bathroom which features a rain shower and spa bath surrounded by lush tropical gardens for privacy. This third bathroom is situated directly outside the guests bedroom, making it the perfect getaway for family or friends coming to visit.
The property is surrounded by lovely gardens that are easy to maintain and there is plenty of room for the kids to play soccer, ride their bikes, for pets and also suitable to keep horses.
It is difficult to find a property offering such livability.
List of particulars:
• Five bedrooms including spacious master suite with walk-in robe.
• Two internal bathrooms , both with showers and bath.
• One external bathroom with rain shower and garden spa.
• Two separate living areas including dining room.
• Contemporary kitchen with servery.
• Cathedral ceilings to living area.
• Air-conditioned throughout.
• Ample storage.
• New swimming pool with 2 outdoor gazebos.
• Outdoor fully equipped kitchen.
• Irrigation and wide driveway access to rear of the land.
• Extra Large double garage with internal access.
This property is ready for new owners. Present all offers.
Contact Paul Stirling on 0418 774 353 or [email protected]
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 3
- Property ID: 13151
- Original ID: 4849371
- Price: Buyers Mid - Higher $800,000's
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport