SOLD 'Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge'
18 Bilgola Drive, Kewarra Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Living The Tropics At Its Best
All you need from a house in the tropics is open space, high ceiling, cross ventilation, a powerful solar system to save on the power bill, and easy access to a resort-style pool from every room. This three large guest rooms house has been renovated 2 years ago with deep and smart thoughts and equipped with top features, so that it feels like it is even bigger than a four bedrooms property.
- Sparkling in ground pool with wrap around glass fencing
- High raked ceilings complementing the open plan design
- Centrally located kitchen with quality stainless appliances
- 11m of bi-fold doors to make the most of the tropical breeze
- Spacious master with walk in robe & ensuite, direct views of pool
- Generous guest bedrooms with built in robes, fans & split systems
- Private outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool & gardens
- Double lock up garage, 5KW solar, solar hot water, Crimsafe throughout
- Close to the shopping centre, TAS, and the beach
The heart of the house is a beautiful resort-style pool and a great outdoor alfresco area with fully plumbed undercover barbecue area. 11 meters of bi-fold doors make you feel that the kitchen/living area is never ending. Open plan with high cathedral ceiling, huge island with timber benchtop all around the kitchen, plenty of storage including a built in pantry, gas oven and cooktop with built in microwave are some of the features of the kitchen.
To create airflow, the ample master room has been gifted with louvers on both sides of the bed and a large sliding door facing the pool area. Thanks to its generous size, and with its spacious walk-in robe and en-suite it could even been used as home business. The dual access bathroom serves the two other bedrooms, one very spacious with a built-in robe, the other one massive with walk-in robe and sliding door to access to the pool area.
The double lock-up garage furnished with 2 built in storage, and there is room to park a boat or a caravan.
This house ticks all boxes and suits all sorts of people, come and inspect it and get ready to live the dream.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 12973
- Original ID: 4808382
- Price: $475,000
- Living Area