SOLD 'Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge'
Offers In the $400,000's
15 Greenhaven Street, Clifton Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Present all offers by Sunday 5pm
This home ticks all the boxes: Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, pool and workshop. Located 10 minutes’ walk from the shopping centre, public transport, and the beach, this spacious family home is spread on a large 788m2 block, and has all the room and storage you need for kids, toys, and pets.
- Large alfresco dining area with resort-style swimming pool
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite with double built-in robe
- Three other air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in robes, the fourth bedroom would make an ideal office/study
- Large tiled separate air-conditioned dining room area
- Open plan kitchen and air-conditioned living area with island bench, dishwasher and electric wall oven
- Stylish bathroom with separate bath-tub and shower
- Unique outdoor kitchen for entertaining
- Double lock up garage with roller door remote
- 6m x 3m workshop/shed
- Side access for boat or trailer
- 5.5kw Solar system
The central part of the house is comprised of a large kitchen complete with island bench that divides the formal lounge/media room from the large living/dining area which incorporates the ample patio and alfresco decking. A compact yet practical kitchen/bar area overlooks the inviting resort style pool which enhances the outdoor living.
The spacious master bedroom well-appointed with double built-in robe and large ensuite is conveniently located next to a baby room. The two generous guest rooms are thoughtfully positioned in a private wing close to the second bathroom.
For cars and toys this property is gifted with a double lock-up garage and a single lock-up garage, a 6x3m shed and a wide side access for a boat or a camper.
This immaculately presented property represents an amazing opportunity for a family or investors. Call today to arrange an inspection.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 12566
- Original ID: 4673884
- Price: Offers In the $400,000's
- Living Area