Three bedroom family on 1012 m2 allotment
Offers over $230000
14 Diamantina Street , WULGURU, Townsville & District, 4811, QLD, Australia
Perfectly located, with no rear neighbour, this solid low set three bedroom block home offers an affordable entry to the popular suburb of Wulguru.
Built around 1988, the property has been in the same hands for 15 years, and whilst original and faithful to it's original build, it offers a blank canvas for it's new owner to freshen or renovate.
Located uniquely against the foot hills of Mount Stuart, with no rear neighbour, the generously sized 1012 m2 allotment offers a serene perspective particularity late afternoon when the wildlife including kangaroos graze in the yard.
The home :
*Large living and dining room
* Large rear patio
*1012 m2 allotment
- Close proximity to Fairfield Waters Shopping Center
- Close proximity to Bunnings Warehouse and other
- Easy motor way access in both directions
- Close proximity to junior and senior schooling
- Walking distance to public transport links
- Walking distance to sports fields and playgrounds
- Walking distance to Stuart Hotel
- Walking distance to convenience store, service station, and fast food.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 1
- Property ID: 14570
- Original ID: 5218847
- Expected completion year: 1988
- Price: Offers over $230000
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Level Lawn
- Living Area
- Quiet Location