Relax In a Very Spacious, Modern, Comfortable , Safe and Secure Environment
Rent Per Week: K6,500
Lawes_Road, Ela Beach, Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Situated on Ela Makana Street off the top of Lawes Road. Close to most Diplomatic Residences, City centre, Ela Medical Centre, Supermarkets, The Yacht Club and Aviat Club, Ela Beach Esplanade, The Ela Beach, Crowne Plaza, Grand Papua Hotels and Stanley Esplanade. Has easy main road access and quick access to the Poreporena Freeway. This very spacious house comes with excellent Sea Views from its position at the very top of Lawes Road.
The property has a total land area of approximately 1800 square meters with ample free land area for further development. The land area has well terraced gardens regularly maintained by a full time gardener who also looks after the gardens outside the perimeters of the house. The property is well fenced and has a modern alarm system with 8 movement sensors with sensors on all doors and windows. The property has an excellent security lighting system with the combination of powerful spot lights and a down light system. It is also fire protected, it has fire extinguishers and fire blankets at all critical areas and a large external fire hose attached to the mains water supply, it also has a series of fire balls positioned underneath the house to protect the wooden floors from surface fire’s.
The property is tastefully furnished with modern furniture with all white goods and is fully air conditioned . The property has 3 barbecues and two 300 litre solar hot water systems.
The main features and improvements of the property are given below:
• Main house has 5 bedrooms, and 2 large living rooms and a home theatre area with large tiled kitchen and 3 tiled luxury bathrooms.
• Large veranda with private bar, dinner area and barbecue overlooking the pool and with very good sea views.
• Large outside barbecue and entertainment area leading to the pool.
• Large tiled pool with saltwater chlorinator and adjoining covered pergola with seating for 15 people approx.
• Grass terraced children’s play area with multiple swings.
• Large well designed roof top balcony with furniture and relaxing chairs with own barbecue, and with excellent sea views and breeze.
• Spacious fully renovated self-contained boy house at the back of the house capable of housing 3-4 people. Has security fence with razor wire around boy house and main house.
• 24 KVA silent genset, setup inside a fortified genset house.
• A four-man open coffee balcony with sea views and power and night lights on top of genset house.
• Has a self-contained modern gymnasium with multi gym
• Has a modern Jacuzzi.
• Very Spacious well terraced garden area with drive way capable of holding 20 + cars. Has own private car park for two cars.
• Has ample storage area underneath the house.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 3
- Parking Spaces: 15
- Property ID: 11315
- Rent: K6,500 per Week
- Floors: 1
- Land Area: 3600.00sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Backup Electricity
- Backup Water
- Cable TV
- Close to Health Centres
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Fully Furnished
- Hot Water System
- Near Waterfront
- Secure Car Park
- 24 Hour Security
- Security Lights
- Security Windows
- Serviced Property
Port Moresby Overview Port Moresby is the capital of Papua New Guinea (PNG) and is the largest city in the Pacific Islands outside of Australia and New Zealand. It is located on the south-eastern coast of the Papuan peninsula on the shores of the Gulf of Papua on the island of New Guin...View location profile
- Looking for a specific venue?