Paradise in Trinity Beach With Huge Solar Savings
21 Quarterdeck Street, TRINITY BEACH, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Perfection in Trinity Beach - this elegantly designed residence offers a dash of panache, comfort, space & quality and is simply the epitome of tropical Far North Queensland living.
Stunning, stylish and ultra-thought through - the floor plan & design elements of this home embrace privacy, security and offer all the modern comforts a home in 2019 needs. Perfect indoor /outdoor integration.
If size is important this spacious 288m2 home with high ceilings, larger than average bedrooms will be sure to please growing families. Fantastic open plan design with feature coffered ceiling to living area, fresh and light with a cool colour scheme used throughout. Positioned well on a corner block, this home captures the entire breeze no matter where you are positioned in the home with views of Earl Hill and the Macalister Range.
Enjoy the great outdoors in this premier family friendly estate in Trinity Beach- With a short drive to the beach, iconic Earl Hill walking tracks behind, Blue Water Tavern and the boat ramp around the corner -If the great outdoors is on your list this is the home for you!
Features at a glance:
• Quality finishes throughout
• 6.6 KW of Solar- Huge power savings!
• Crimsafe Security Screens
• Plantation Shutters
• 4 Spacious tiled air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes- Grand size master bedroom with ensuite, and walk in robe
• Air conditioned office/study with built in desk
• Impressive designer kitchen with stone bench tops plenty of cupboard space and Smeg appliances
• Soaring high ceilings with coffered 3.2m high ceilings in master bedroom and living area
• Fabulous size family bathroom
• Large internal laundry
• Gorgeous rear yard the whole family will enjoy
• Lovely views of Earl Hill and has lovely vistas from the front patio of the McAlister Ranges.
• Entertaining patio with large timber deck extending out transition less from the living area to the outdoor BBQ and hot & cold water to sink
• Extra large 2 car lockup with rear roller door access to back and side yard
• Stunning in-ground saltwater pool
• Automated irrigation system which can be controlled via smart phone.
• Full garden maintenance included-Lawns and gardens
• Full pool maintenance and chemical paid by owner
This property is also offered furnished at $730 per week
Don't miss this opportunity to live in a stunning residence and in a wonderful community- book your inspection on our 24/7 booking portal today
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 14361
- Original ID: 5172147
- Available: Dec. 5, 2019, midnight
- Rent: $AUD670 per Week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport