4 Bed, 2 Bath House for Sale in TRINITY BEACH
11 Bosun Place, TRINITY BEACH, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
This house certainly has the WOW factor
Positioned in one of the most sought - after pockets of Trinity Beach, this beautifully presented four bedroom house is the perfect family home or investment. It is under 3 years old and is in immaculate condition with not a dollar needed to be spent on it. This home would suit the most meticulous of buyers and would fit the bill for retirees, first home buyers, couples, families, and investors.
The house backs onto a quiet lush reserve, enabling the home owner a peaceful and serene lifestyle. Inside this luxurious home are four bedrooms where the master has a huge walk in robe, and two bathrooms - both with floating cabinetry giving you that extra spacious feeling. The modern kitchen has stone bench tops, gas cook top, stainless steel range hood, pantry, dishwasher, stunning drop down pendant lighting, and a huge island bench.
- Situated on a 524m2 landscaped fully fenced block
- Designer built family home, backing onto reserve
- Single level open plan living, seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Modern kitchen complete with quality European appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and expansive walk in robe
- All bedrooms have built in robes and air-conditioning
- Neutral toned tiles and high ceilings throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area, internal laundry
- Landscaped grounds with room for a pool
- Lots of luscious lawn for kids and pets to play
It's close to the beach, marina, Blue Water tavern, schools, shops, and the iconic Earl Hill walking tracks. This home warrants your inspection. It's perfect for an owner occupier or a savvy investor looking for a good solid return on investment. Contact Simon Batt on 0400 932 229 or Matthew Pearce on 0418 708 758 for your private inspection.
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea