3 Bed, 1 Bath House for Sale in TOOLAKEA
110 The Esplanade, TOOLAKEA, Townsville & District, 4818, QLD
Absolute Beachfront!! 1012 m2 allotment (1/4 acre)
Offering a rare opportunity to own one of the largest beach front allotments on the The Esplanade at Toolakea Beach, the new owner of this three bedroom home will sit on the front patio looking out to the Coral Sea.
Still a somewhat pristine environment, in what is a small beachside community to the north of Townsville, the area retains its relaxed beachside lifestyle. The warm tropical waters are home a green turtle habitat, and offers boating, sailing and fishing opportunities on your doorstep.
The home has a unique position with only a neighbour each side, the Coral sea to the front and and a The Esplanade which backs on to a nature reserve at the rear.
Offering the potential of a weekender for the family, or move in and commute as many do, or perhaps renovate and re-develop, opportunities are limitless.
• Three bedrooms- main to front of house looking towards the
• Seaward facing open plan living and dining with access to
• Timber kitchen
• Modern bathroom
• Undercover outdoor patio overlooking the large in-ground
salt water pool and ocean views
• 2 bay shed with power and work benches
• Double carport
• Fenced 1012 m2 beach front allotment
• Located in the tightly held beachside community of Toolakea
• Short drive from the Saunders Beach
• Approx. 11-minute drive Bluewater State School
• Approx. 17-minute drive to Woodlands Village Shopping Centre (Deeragun) and Northern Beaches State High School Bohlevale State School.
• Approx. 30 minute drive (35klm) from Townsville CBD
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Graham Lynham Real estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Agency and Location Profiles
Graham Lynham Real Estate
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea