3 Bed, 1 Bath House for Sale in RASMUSSEN
28 Gollogly Lane, RASMUSSEN, Townsville & District, 4815, QLD
Sold by Graham Lynham 0447250222
Beautifully presented with immaculately maintained gardens, this 3 bedroom home with large shed & bore is perfectly positioned on a rarely found 1740 m2 allotment with frontage to both Gollogoly Lane and Violet Crescent.
The property's street frontage is Gollogoly Lane, however it has the added benefit of running through to and having access from Violet Crescent . The Violet Crescent access at the rear of the block opens the rear of the allotment up not only to access to the large shed but potential for further development on the allotment.
In the same family hands since built, the home was planned with purpose from the start.
Fully air-conditioned and well maintained, the low set block home, features three large bedrooms dining and living rooms, kitchen and bathroom with solar power and water tank.
Along the rear of the home is the centrepiece of the home, a large patio looking over the gardens and lawns which are kept green all year with the bore water.
The manicured gardens are a haven for birdlife in the afternoon, and the ambience as the sun sets needs to be experienced to be appreciated.
To the centre of the 1740 m2 fully fenced allotment is the large powered shed which can be accessed from the Violet Crescent entrance. The 9m x 12m shed can be used as a workshop as well the addition to storing cars and caravans and secure.
A testament to the neighbourhood is the people - and with neighbours, either side the same 35 years or so, this small enclave of homes on larger allotments on Gollogoly Lane clearly is a community.
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan living and dining rooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Front verandah
- 15.2 x 3.7 m patio at the rear
- Solar electricity
- Water tank
- Multi bay Shed/workshop
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced 1740 m2 allotment with dual street access
- Beautifully maintained gardens and lawns
- Wonderfull neighbours for many years
- Short drive to 1300 Smiles Stadium and Brothers Leagues Club
- Close proximity to Reading Cinemas and Cannon Park
- Short drive to Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway
- Short drive to Woolworths Rasmussen and other specialty shops
- Walking distance to Ross River hike and bike trails
- Close proximity to a variety of Public Primary and Secondary Schools
Note : There are no easements on the allotment. Neighbours have used the rear driveway for access which will cease once the the property is sold. They have access from the rear of their block.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Graham Lynham Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.