3 Bed, 1 Bath House for Sale in CRANBROOK
6 Selwyn Street, CRANBROOK, Townsville & District, 4814, QLD
One Owner Since New - original condition
Built-in 1975 and home to one family, the current owner has regrettably decided to move closer to family and has made the hard decision many of us do, and that is to sell.
Original, with sound bones, and showing all the signs of being a safe harbour to a family as they grew and left the nest, the home exposes all its secrets.
Offering both the opportunity to move in and reside with a blank canvas, the home offers both the benefit of time to reside whilst you renovate.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining
- Living room and bedroom air-conditioned.
- Enclosed underneath with storeroom
- Bore water
- 628 M2 fully fenced allotment
- Tucked away in a quiet street close to the river
- Only minutes away from multiple shopping centres - Willows
Shopping Center and Stockland Shopping Center
- Within a five-minute drive to Cranbrook State School along with Holy Spirit School, Ignatius Park College
- Short Drive To Kirwan State High School, Cannon Park and
- Short drive to Ignatius Park College Secondary Catholic
- Short Drive to Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University and
Please note there is a bore present but we have not tested this nor can vouch for it working.
Call us today for a private inspection on 47233222.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Graham Lynham Real estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.