7 Bed, 3 Bath House for Sale in CLIFTON BEACH
27 Bramble Street, CLIFTON BEACH, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
Ultimate Family Beachside Home with Granny Flat
Who says size doesn't matter - this huge family home has five bedrooms and is on a massive 897 sqm block. It is situated in one of the best streets in Clifton Beach and offers a quiet & peaceful location just moments from the sandy shores of the Coral Sea. Elevated from the street, this lovely home has great street appeal, is freshly painted, fully air conditioned with an expansive open plan living and dining area. With a reserve at the rear of the property you are gifted your own rainforest backdrop, and complete privacy.
But there's more - there is also a stand-alone Granny Flat or Teenagers Retreat. It is fully self-contained, air conditioned, and contains TWO bedrooms, a kitchenette, bathroom, and has its own separate entrance. This great space opens up options for multi-generation living, a comfortable space for visiting friends or relatives, or potential extra AirBnB income.
What else there is to love:
* Stunning in-ground saltwater resort styled pool
* Huge outdoor patio looking out to the pool and bush reserve at the rear
* Triple car garage, and easy to maintain tropical gardens
* Massive carport - potential for a tradies workshop plus 10 sqm garden shed
* Freshly painted - both external & internal with neutral tones
* New ceiling fans (14 in total), rejuvenated bathroom, and new fencing.
* Main bedroom, with ensuite and WIR
* Generous yard - plenty of room for kids & pets
* Plenty of room for a boat, trailer, and extra cars
* Internal laundry & separate toilet
* Split system air-conditioning and tiled throughout
One of the golden rules in real estate is location, location, location. This property is one street from the beach and only two minutes' drive to Clifton Beach shopping centre. In addition, why not partake in an afternoon cocktail or jug of sangria at Coco Mojos - just a two minute stroll.
Rarely do properties like this come onto the market so be quick to secure your viewing. Contact Matthew Pearce on 0418 708 758 or Simon Batt on 0400 932 229 for your private inspection.
Agency and Location Profiles
Ray White Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea