Edge Apartments - 2 Bedroom
1 Waterfront Konedobu, Konedobu, Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Situated in the newly developed estate of Waterfront Konedobu at Port Moresby, is this two bedroom apartment in the modern designed Edge Apartments. It is fully Furnished with white and brown goods and features gardens with beach-front walk ways, in-house gym,lifts, intercom, swipe card, barbeque area and pool with a jacuzzi at the seafront. The building has a cafeteria and has access to shops, banks, restaurants , the famous Yacht Club and Mojo restaurant and bar. Either you go out to dine and wine or simply relax at the balcony with a glass of wine and watch the sunset and seaview after a hard days work. It has access to the Poreporena freeway that leads to the Industrial business centres of Port Moresby that can be reached within five minutes only.
- 2 bedroom apartments at the Waterfront,
- 24 hours security provided, with Guardhouse at the main vehicle entry,
- Ground level carparking,
- Elevator access to all levels,
- Intercom connection to unit from Carpark Level & Ground level entry lobby.
- Security access code into unit.
- Leisure area Pool with entertainment,
- Lawn overlooking Town Ela Beach area,
- Tennis Court
- Squash court
- Snooker lounge
- Backup water & power,
- Fully airconditioned rooms
- Fully furnished with white & brown goods,
- Tile flooring all around,
- Modern kitchen with pullout pantrys
- Common bathroom & toilet
- Laundry room,
- Bedroom 1 with aircon & fan, curtain blinds
- Master Bedroom with aircon & fan, curtain blinds, robe and a dress room with bathroom and toilet.
For inspection, Call or Email Neptune Real Estate.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 1
- Property ID: 11058
- Original ID: 4264085
- Available: May 10, 2018, midnight
- Rent: K6,300 per Week
- Price: 6300 + GST
- Backup Electricity
- Backup Water
- Resort Property
- Retirement Property
- Ski Property
- Website Featured Property
Port Moresby Overview Port Moresby is the capital of Papua New Guinea (PNG) and is the largest city in the Pacific Islands outside of Australia and New Zealand. It is located on the south-eastern coast of the Papuan peninsula on the shores of the Gulf of Papua on the island of New Guin...View location profile
- Looking for a specific venue?