Kwila Bougainville Apartments - Town, Paga Hill
Crescent Bougainville, Town, Port Moresby, NCD
Kwila Bougainville Apartments - Paga Hill
Bougainville Apartments has 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units for lease total of , which are fully furnished, air-conditioned throughout, with large living and sleeping areas. Bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master comes with its own en-suite and balcony access.
The apartment has its own swimming pool and barbeque area which can easily cater for over 20 people. There is also backup power and water as well as 24-house security. It is walking distance to the Central Business District and has easy access to local amenities.
Developer and Location Profiles
$1M - $5M
$1K - $3K
Common Q & A
- What facilities are available?
- Back up water and electricity are available, 24/7 security all included with the rental fee.
- Is there a pet policy?
- The property has a no pet policy.
- Are there any nearby services?
- Yes, nearby clinics, fuel stations, public transport bays, schools, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Which side of the sea will I see?
- Facing Ela beach, over looking the famous Apec house.
- Who do we contact for basic repairs?
- The property manager. Contact details will be given once you become a tenant.
- How many guest parking spaces available?
- 1 per tenant undercover. Should tenant have an extra car, they can park on the top carpark if there is space available at the time.
- Can I paint the walls or hang pictures?
- Yes, but tenant must request in writing for landlord’s approval.
- Are there any other things you think the tenants should know about?
- A basic setup kit is provided if prospect/tenant pays the landlord’s asking rental rate.
- Where are the fire extinguishers and smoke detectors located?
- At/near kitchen, lounge. Smoke detectors on ceiling in all bedrooms and lounge/dining area.
Price Trends for Properties in Town