Kittyhawk Street, 6 Mile, Port Moresby, NCD
Located in a cozy and bright compound, Irelya Village promotes affordable and safe living for families. Completed in 2019, the village is home to forty three-bedroom houses that are also two-storey. With back up facilities provided, 24/7 security, a mini convenient canteen store at the 1st compound and BBQ area and recreational area, Irelya Village makes living easy.
The three bedroom houses come fully furnished with white and brown goods such as a refrigerator, oven, washing machine, television set and sofa's. The kitchen and dining area as well as the lounge can be found on the ground floor while the top floor caters for the three bedrooms, the main bathroom and a balcony overlooking the beautiful compound.
Pricing by Room Type & Floor Plans
|Type||Size||Price Range||No. of Units||Floorplans|
Properties in Irelya Village
Developer and Location Profiles
$900K - $5M
$1K - $11K
Common Q & A
- How much do units cost in Irelya Village?
The starting price for units in this project is $None.
For a None prices fluctuate between None depending on the level and facing direction of the property. There are currently 0 units with floor area being None.
- Where is it located?
- Irelya Village, located in a safe and secure compound in the busy 6mile street of Kittyhawk, right behind Granville Motel.
- What backup facilities are provided?
- Backup facilities include both electricity and water.
- What amenities are close by?
- Irelya Village is a located a three minute drive away from Gateway Hotel, Sizzlers Restaurant and Jackson's Bar. It is also located five minutes away from Jackson's Airport, Saraga Market and several shopping centers such as One Stop.
- What security is provided?
- Located in a safe and secure compound, security includes security guards patrolling the area 24/7, fencing and alarm systems.
Price Trends for Properties in 6 Mile