Executive Home in The Dress Circle of Forest Gardens
Offers in the $600,000's
7 Lago Crescent, Mount Sheridan, Cairns & District, 4868, QLD, Australia
A rare opportunity exists for one lucky buyer in the sought-after and unique location in Lago Crescent, Forest Gardens. Located in walking distance to TAS and only minutes-drive to Cairns CBD, this executive 2 stories style home is 4 years young and built by award winning builders Dixon Homes. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and 3 toilets this home is perfect for the growing family, downsizers or the power couple who are time poor. The master suite is spacious and opulent measuring 4.5m x 4m approximately, it won’t disappoint. The en-suite is oversized as you would expect with a full-size bath, double vanity, separate toilet and a room for two showers. The guest bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored robes easily accommodate queen-size beds. Linking the upstairs bedrooms is an extensive second living area which is light filled and could be very easily converted to a fifth bedroom.
Open plan living is a highlight of this home with an earthy, yet modern palette that gives a sense of calm and space. The galley style kitchen is the heartbeat of the home boasting a caesar stone, waterfall breakfast bar that can comfortably sit 6 people. The Master Chef of the home will be delighted with a 4-burner ceramic cooktop, 2 fan-forced ovens, a built-in microwave and dishwasher. Storage was a major consideration in the design of the kitchen featuring soft seal drawers and handle-less hydraulic overhead cupboards. Glossy 2-pac results in a finish that your friends will envy.
- 2 stories executive style home approx. 250m2 under roof
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and 3 toilets
- Extra-high ceilings 2.72m high
- Designer kitchen with top quality Italian De Longhi appliances
- Abundance of storage throughout
- No maintenance gardens
- Lap pool and under roofline alfresco entertaining area
- Central location in sought-after area of Forest Gardens
- Money saving solar system with 1.5 kw inverter
- Air-conditioned throughout plus silver painted timber fans
- Security screens throughout
- Minutes-drive to Cairns CBD, Private and State schools, 2 major shopping centers, childcare, sporting facilities, medical services and public transport
- Recently rented for $640/week
- Walking distance to parks, playground, tennis court and picturesque waterways
The great outdoors flows effortlessly through glass sliding to the 4.5m x 5.5 m tiled, under roof line alfresco area which overlooks the 11m salt water pebblecrete lap pool complete with waterfall, making this the complete package for our Far North Queensland lifestyle. In real estate terms this property ticks all the boxes and with properties such as this being a rare commodity, an inspection is a must and will not disappoint.
Call Alex Platania 0455 117 477 to arrange your exclusive inspection.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 14426
- Original ID: 5184070
- Price: Offers in the $600,000's
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area