Large High-Set Timber 3 Bedroom Home
52 Kelso Street, AITKENVALE, Townsville & District, 4814, QLD, Australia
Fresh to the market this generous home offers a blank canvas to add your own personal features and create the perfect family home.
Sitting on a traditional 647sqm allotment in a popular family-orientated suburb of Aitkenvale the home is central to everything Townsville offers.
Within minutes of Cathedral School, Pimlico High School Ignatius Park College as well Aitkenvale and Mundingburra Primary Schools the home is positioned with convenience for young and growing family.
With Ross River parklands and bikeways less than 1 klm away, you can safely cycle to James Cook University and the Townsville Hospital (less than 4.5 klm away).
Shopping is a breeze with Stockland Shopping Centre and Kmart close by.
A spacious, well-positioned home presenting great potential as a first home, family home or investment, this home has appeal to at any level.
- Central kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Large combined dining & lounge room
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with combination bath/shower & separate toilet
- Polished timber floors
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Fenced 647sqm allotment
- Concrete driveway leads to the car space under the home
- Downstairs enclosed
- Downstairs laundry
- Timber external walls
- Close proximity to the James Cook University
- Close Proximity to The Townsville Hospital
- Close proximity to Lavarack Barracks
- Walking distance to Stockland shopping centre
- Walking distance to Public transport hub
- Walking distance to the Vale Hotel
- Walking distance to Aitkenvale Library
- Walking distance to quality primary schools and high schools
- Walking distance to the river and extensive walking tracks
bike tracks and lush parkland
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 1
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Property ID: 14431
- Original ID: 5184813
- Price: $250,000 Negotiable
- Floors: 1
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Level Lawn
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Quiet Location
- Quiet street