Isn't This The Best Family Home in The Area?
Reduced Now $309,000
46 Farmer Street, Edmonton, Cairns & District, 4869, QLD, Australia
Located on a 600 m2 block, this fastidiously maintained home is an absolute credit to the current owners and is walking distance to the local shopping centre, amusement park and public transport.
The heart of the home is the open plan kitchen/living area, light filled by glass doors and windows through to the welcoming patio. The generous master bedroom has air conditioning, walk-in robe and en-suite, and a panoramic window looking over the backyard. Three guest bedrooms are served by the second bathroom gifted with a comfortable bath tub.
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Double lock-up garage
- Side access - ideal to park the camper trailer or jet ski
- Safety screens throughout
- 1.5m x 1.5m garden shed
- Open plan dining/living area
- Great outdoor alfresco area
- Low maintenance garden
- Fully fenced yard
- 600sqm block
- High ceilings throughout
- Air conditioning in master bedroom & living area
- Beautifully maintained
- Close to bus stop, playground, schools, Edmonton shopping centre, Fuller park.
The low maintenance and beautifully manicured backyard is perfect for pets and for kids.
This home suits all buyers including families, retirees and first home buyers.
Call Alex Platania to book your exclusive private inspection.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 14078
- Original ID: 5044122
- Price: Reduced Now $309,000