Kuranda Fish Farm - Swimming With Potential
168 Stoney Creek Road, SPEEWAH, Far North Queensland, 4881, QLD, Australia
Established aquaculture business located on the Cairns Tablelands, Far North Queensland is now offered for purchase!
The location, climate of the Region and mostly cleared land area of approximately 152 acres, combine to offer buyers a RARE & UNRIVALLED OPPORTUNITY.
Whether your interest lays in an established Aquaculture Business or other options such as:- Permaculture, Grazing lands, Aquaponics, Eco Resort and the multitude of options open for such a property. This property demands your immediate enquiry!
Contact Agent for a full Property Memorandum.
• Genuine reason for sale
• Current licenses are in place and are attached to the land
• 23 Ponds in total, currently 10 aerated ponds holding a variety of stock
• 2 Substantial dams. Dam 1 = 25 megalitre / Dam 2 = 50 Megalitre. Fed by seasonal creeks
• Land area: 61.51 ha (151.9 acres)
• Land is mostly cleared and fenced, the entire property is easily traversed
• The property is also divided into a number of paddocks and utilised for horse and beef cattle grazing
• Main residence plus smaller demountable residence
• Multiple 3-phase power outlets plus bores
BE SURE TO WATCH THE AERIAL VIDEO!
Due to a family tragedy this substantial rural property with optional aquaculture business is to be immediately SOLD!
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 2
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Property ID: 14333
- Original ID: 5152347
- Price: AUCTION