$500,000 PRICE REDUCTION
Offers Over $1,999,000
168 Stoney Creek Road, SPEEWAH, Far North Queensland, 4881, QLD, Australia
FIRST REASONABLE WRITTEN OFFER WILL BUY!
152 acres of endless possibilities:- permaculture, grazing lands, aquaponics, eco resort, caravan park, tourist attraction, farmstay accommodation. Currently operating as an established aquaculture business / licensed hatchery. The multitude of options open for such an established farm with such a vast amount of infrastructure already in place are enormous.
The location, climate of the region and mostly cleared and fenced land area, combine to offer buyers a RARE & UNRIVALLED OPPORTUNITY. Contact agent for a full Property Memorandum.
• Genuine reason for sale
• Current licenses are in place and are attached to the land
• 23 ponds in total, currently 10 aerated ponds holding a variety of stock
• 2 substantial dams. Dam 1 = 25 megalitre / Dam 2 = 50 Megalitre. Fed by seasonal creeks
• Land area: 61.51 ha (151.9 acres)
• Land is mostly cleared and fenced, the entire property is easily traversed
• The property is also divided into a number of paddocks and utilised for horse and beef cattle grazing
• Main residence plus smaller demountable residence
• Multiple 3-phase power outlets plus bores
BE SURE TO WATCH THE AERIAL VIDEO!
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 2
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Property ID: 14333
- Original ID: 5152347
- Price: Offers Over $1,999,000