Offers in the $700,000's
12 Torokina Street, Trinity Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD, Australia
Perched high on a hill yet nestled beautifully amongst established tropical gardens is this one of a kind character home. A stunning blend of old-world Queensland charm and the sophistication of on trend “Hamptons style”. This home will take your breath away.
The home has been cleverly designed and has the ability to suit generational living, teenage independence or with some slight modification a separate income producing Airbnb type residence. At present the downstairs area is every man`s dream man cave with a bar and pool table. Separated by a breezeway are three substantial bedrooms featuring ornate parquetry floors, 3.6 m high ceilings and a full bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
Upon entering upstairs via the timber staircase, you are immediately impressed by the attention to detail such as the decorative fret work, casement windows, rose cornice, ceiling roses, cyprus floors and 6 sets of double French doors which lead you to the extensive under cover verandah. If that wasn’t enough then you’ll be stunned with the view to Palm Cove.
The great outdoors is the icing on the cake. Taking centre stage is the incredible 17m x 4m wet edge lap pool which was designed in mind for a future Olympic swimmer complete with dive blocks and underwater lanes. Top that off with 2.6kw solar system which is wired for a backup generator and a hot and cold-water outdoor shower. This home is designed to save money.
- 3 Guest bedrooms with air conditioning and fans
- King size master suite with stunning ensuite with spa bath
- Full kitchen with granite bench tops, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Cyprus timber floors and wrap around front verandahs
- 8m x 3m front verandah with views to Palm Cove
- Games/party room or modify it to suit generational living or Airbnb potential.
- Enviable location in old Trinity Beach
- Stunning 17m x 4m wet edge pool (first of its kind in Cairns)
- Dual driveways, double lock up garage and room for a boat or caravan
- French doors and louvres to catch the sea breezes
- 3x2 garden shed
This home will impress the fussiest of buyers and has too many features to mention. If your dream is the white picket fence and Queensland living at its best then an inspection is an absolute must.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Property ID: 14299
- Original ID: 5146751
- Price: Offers in the $700,000's
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area