Reduced Now $449,000
11 Obersky Close, Brinsmead, Cairns & District, 4870, QLD, Australia
Located in the sought-after suburb of Brinsmead is this brick and tile home. Positioned in a cul de sac and surrounded by quality homes, this is the first time this property has been offered for sale. Low maintenance tiles flow through both living areas encompassing the spacious well-appointed kitchen which includes an extra-large walk in pantry. The king size master bedroom is ensuited and has a spacious walk in robe, whilst the three guests’ rooms are of generous proportions and have built in robes.
The 600m2 block is fully fenced and has a fantastic side access which could be really utilized for the caravan, camper trailer or boat with still plenty of room for a shed and pool.
Brinsmead is a popular Cairns suburb renowned for its central location and proximity to State and Private Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Four bedrooms two bathrooms two separate living areas
- Air conditioning and fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- 600m2 fenced block with side access
- Quality street in peaceful neighbourhood
- Central location with the choice of many schools
- Defence housing favourite. Immaculately maintained and freshly painted
Properties in Brinsmead don’t last long so don’t hesitate to call for an Inspection. You will not be disappointed.
- Property Type: House
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 12953
- Original ID: 4802611
- Price: Reduced Now $449,000
- * Side Access with double carport
- Air Conditioning