Investment Property For TENDER SALE
Gabutu, Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Compound for Tender Sale
Currently listed for Sale by Tender this fantastic property off main Karius road, Gabutu. The subject property is located in a desirable high cost residential area of Gabutu within walking distance to shops, schools, churches and bus-stops and is less than 10 minutes-drive to Badili Industrial area, Koki Market & shops and to Down-Town Central Business District.
The property features an approximate 302 square meters 2 level 2X3 Bedrooms high cost residential units and 202square meter Office/self–contained Building plus other Improvements and situated on 800 square meters of residential allotment.
The sale is on “as is where is” basis. The highest or any other tender need not necessarily be accepted. Bidders are advised to inspect the property prior to submitting their offer. The successful tenderer must provide evidence of finance being available and will be required to
1. Pay the 10% deposit within Fourteen (14) days notification by Budget Real Estate Limited of acceptance of tender.
2. Enter into Contract of Sale under usual terms and conditions within fourteen (14) days of the contract being provided to the successful tenderer, failing which the deposit may be forfeited.
3. Pay the balance of the purchase price upon completion in cash or by Bank
All written tender offers to be sent in a sealed envelope marked TENDER 3/19 to the address below or hand delivered to the office of Budget Real Estate, Lawes Road
Terraces, Section 34 Allotment 20 Lawes Road, Granville, Port Moresby.
- Property Type: Duplex
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Property ID: 14276
- Original ID: 5109546
- Beach/Coastal Property
- Clear Title
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Friendly & Reliable Neighborhood
- Garden Shed
- Mortgagee Property
- Near Waterfront
Overview The suburb of Gabutu is located on the coast in the south of Port Moresby overlooking Walter Bay and Manubada Island with the Coral Sea in the back. It is a scenic part of the PNG capital and was in the colonial days a location of choice for mixed-race families. Konebad...View location profile
- Looking for a specific venue?