3 Bed, 2 Bath House for Sale in TRINITY BEACH
Lot 513 Bosun Place, TRINITY BEACH, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
BRAND NEW FAMILY FRIENDLY TRINITY BEACH HOME
10% DEPOSIT, NOTHING MORE UNTIL SETTLEMENT!!
Imagine living in a community surrounded by tropical splendour.
Your family can enjoy a lifestyle with space to breathe and grow, just a few minutes to beautiful Trinity Park and Trinity Beach beaches. Perfectly located, the development is Trinity Beaches' premier community with sporting and education facilities on your doorstep and major shopping precincts within a 5 minute drive.
Finished as a turn-key project, the quality is what you would expect from premium builders, the design and fit-out has been well thought through.
* Three Bedrooms
* Ensuite and Walk in Robe to Master Suite
* Spacious Living and Dining Areas
* Designer Kitchen
* De Longhi & Fisher & Paykel electrical appliances
* Carpet to the Bedrooms
* Built in Wardrobes
* Tiled to Living Areas, Bathrooms & Patio
* Double Remote Control Lockup Garage
* Kelvinator remote control split sytem air-conditioning systems in living area & bedrooms
* Security screens to all aluminium doors and windows
* Vertical blinds to windows and sliding doors
First Home Owner?
- Secure the generous Government First Home Owner grant of $20,000. *
- Nil stamp duty. *
- Enjoy comfort in the knowledge you have purchased "NEW" with warranties applying.
- Cairns and in particular Trinity Beach, has one of Queensland's lowest vacancy rates of less than 2%.
- Generous building depreciation allowances apply.
- Multiple years of stable rental returns.
- Discounted "Asset Management" rates apply.
- Secure finance via our highly qualified Loan Market representative.
Terms and conditions apply.
Call us now to discuss your new property and speak to our Loan Market representative to find out how you can own this home, from just $460 per week, "utilising" the first home owners grant. *
* Eligibility criteria apply.
Agency and Location Profiles
Ray White Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea