3 Bed, 1 Bath Property for Sale in Trinity Beach
2/16 Strombus Avenue, Trinity Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
Duplex Half - Fully Renovated !
Just Listed ! A Rare Find ! This beautifully fully renovated 3 bedroom duplex half presents like new. Everything from the kitchen, bathroom to flooring has been completely renewed with a modern and trendy feel. This duplex has a decent size living space, fully fenced yard, no rear neighbours, secure vehicle parking and the best part No Body Corporate Fees. So if your wanting a great investment property or want to live here yourself with pets enjoying a low maintenance property then call us now. Properties are selling fast so don't miss out. Call Stephanie Ruth 0455 146 221 or Richard Rudd 0418 931 096 to book your private inspection.
- Open plan tiled living room with: near new quality laminate, timber look planks and air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with large island bench, gas cook top, dishwasher, overhead cupboards, under bench oven, pot drawers, rangehood and room for a large fridge
- Master bedroom is king size with air conditioning and built in robes
- Bedroom 2 has built in robe and air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 has built in robe, both bedrooms are of generous size
- Fully renovated main bathroom with stylish floor to ceiling wall tiles, modern vanity, large shower and separate toilet
- Large internal laundry with rear access
- Alfresco area with beautiful deck area for entertaining and a flat level lawn area for the kids or furry friends!
- No rear neighbours
- No body corporate fees
- Lock up garage with remote door plus room to park additional car or boat
- Storage room approx 2m x 2m
- Easy side access to back yard
- Fantastic tenant currently in place
The Trinity Beachfront is one of the favored amongst Cairns locals. It is absolutely stunning like all the beaches that line the Cairns Coral Coast but with a more down-to earth, laid back and casual atmosphere. The majority of people at Trinity Beach are locals that reside in the beach suburb at the back of the beachfront esplanade. The beachfront has seen lots of self contained holiday apartments and resorts being developed over the past decade and there are several high end luxury accommodation apartments that now line this beautiful beach.
Trinity Beach is fast approaching the prominence of Palm Cove as restaurants and holiday apartments are popping up everywhere. Trinity Beach is a family friendly beach and the kids will love the sandy beach and shady trees with year round safe swimming.
There is a beachfront playground and barbecue facilities and many family-friendly restaurants and takeaway shops that line a small section on the Trinity beach esplanade.
Call Richard Rudd 0418 931 096 OR Stephanie Ruth 0455 146 221 today and book your private inspection!
Agency and Location Profiles
Professionals Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea