Land for Sale in Redlynch
21-23 Frond Close, Redlynch, Cairns & District, 4870, QLD
Price Reduced ! Rare Redlynch Acreage With Creek Frontage!
FACETIME / VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE, CALL TO ARRANGE A TIME THAT SUITS YOU !
Welcome to Redlynch’s’ best kept secret 21-23 Frond Close, Redlynch!
Enjoying spectacular rainforest surrounds, this rare block presents a dream opportunity to construct a luxurious family home. The 4,524 m2 allotment is in a private enclave and offers an array of opportunities to raise your family.
You will fall in love with;
- Rainforest surrounds
- Landscape ensures optimal privacy from neighbouring properties
- Private access to a seasonal freshwater creek, adjoining the boundary
- Easement on land has existing concrete bridge for easy access
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with no road noise
- Easy drive to Redlynch Shopping Centre
- Within the catchment zone to the highly regarded Redlynch State School and St Andrews Catholic College
- Adjoins properties with premium, architecturally-designed homes which in the past 12 months have sold between $650,000 - $745,000. Simply design and build your own home to embrace this much sought after lifestyle! Great value doesn’t last long – be quick and secure this acreage block today and enjoy a tranquil environment.
Agency and Location Profiles
Professionals Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea