4 Bed, 2 Bath House for Sale in KELSO
17 Sanderling Circuit, KELSO, Townsville & District, 4815, QLD
Beyond the beauty of its inescapable Queenslander heritage, within the walls of this stunningly crafted home sits a raft of unparalleled contemporary interiors.
Presenting as a new home, it’s blend of old meets new flows seemingly from the moment you enter the door.
Under high ceilings the four bedrooms, including generous sized master with a stunning ensuite and walk in robe, are enhanced by subtle tones, and project a traditional presence that's warm and inviting.
Polished Timber floors flowing from front to rear, give rise to high ceilings finished with square set junctions, and earthy tones set the tone for the true heart of this home, which is at the rear, and includes the delightful open plan living and dining room which adjoins a high quality kitchen, carefully and painstakingly planned in every detail.
Complimenting the picture perfect setting, flowing in seamless fashion from the main living area, providing the ultimate in ambience, is the rear deck with tiled lap pool and premium glass fencing.
The low maintenance allotment is fully landscaped and fenced with two carport. The lawns and gardens are fully irrigated. With no rear neighbour and gate access to rear council land with a little imagination there is room for both children and pets to explore.
With so much to offer, and with owners who planned the home meticulously to the finest detail, it’s true appeal is in the overall offering, with each element of the building construction executed more like an craftsman than tradesman :.
The home :
• Four bedrooms – master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Built in Robes all bedrooms
• Fully air-conditioned (split systems)
• Solar Powered 6.5 Kw
• Stunning kitchen with Omega appliances and 900 Dual fuel oven
• Gas Hot Water
• Square set ceilings throughout
• Bathrooms tiled to ceiling
• European Laundry
• Double carport
• Beautiful timber restored floors
• Powder room
• Decks x 3 (one under cover)
• Custom designed Tiled Plunge Pool under roof cover
• Energy fitted down lights and dimmers
• Fully enclosed lockable front yard
• Solar electricity
• Irrigated established garden, fully paved outside areas with low maintenance yard work
Agency and Location Profiles
Graham Lynham Real Estate
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea