4 Bed, 2 Bath House for Sale in HEATLEY
23 Tonkin Street, HEATLEY, Townsville & District, 4814, QLD
Walk Your Children To School
Conveniently located within metres of Heatley State Primary School, this low set 4 bedroom brick veneer home offers a family a great entry into the Townsville Property market.
Situated in a tightly held pocket of homes, and like many around it kept in the hands of the same family for many years, and in which a generation has been raised, the home has been well maintained.
- 4 bedrooms main with ensuite
- All bedrooms have built-ins.
- Modern bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Open plan living room and dining room
- Security screens to doors and windows
- Single bay garage with access to living room laundry and side of the property
- Well maintained fully fenced allotment
- 677 m2 allotment
- Walking distance Heatley Primary School (100 m)
- Short walk to Heatley State High School
- Short drive to private primary and secondary schools
- Short Drive to IGA and Woolworths Bamford Lane
- Short Drive to Stockland, Kmart, Vincent Village & Domain
- Short drive to open Long Tan Swimming Pool
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Rates Townsville City Council $1924.79 Before disc $1838.06 after disc per half year
- Estimated rental value $350 - $370 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Graham Lynham Real estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Agency and Location Profiles
Graham Lynham Real Estate
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea