1 Bed, 1 Bath Property for Sale in Clifton Beach
7/81-87 Guide Street, Clifton Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
Calling All Savvy Investors !
Welcoming to market presents an opportunity to live right by the seaside, without paying oceanfront prices! Sitting one street back from Clifton Beach Esplanade, this tidy unit is spacious with all you need (furnishings included in the sale), if you want to have a base for a few weeks of the year and rent it out for the remainder, then this is the one for you!
Property Features :
- Open plan tiled lounge room with mirrored feature wall, air conditioning
- Functional Kitchen with meals area, electric oven and cook top, rangehood, fridge, microwave recess and plenty of cabinetry
- King size master suite with built in robes and desk for home office style set up
- Newly renovated bathroom with toilet, vanity, shower
- Laundry in bathroom with whitegoods
- Currently tenanted for short term - $300 per week
- In ground swimming pool with
- Allocated carport
- Storage facility
- Fantastic on site manager to arrange short term or holiday rentals
Clifton Beach is a quiet, un-spoilt local's beach lined by swaying Palms with a swimming net and a great children's playground with barbeque facilities right on the beach for all to enjoy under the shade of big trees. Clifton Beach is only a short drive away from Cairns City and approx. 45 minutes driving time from Port Douglas so you are central to everything Cairns has to offer. There is also a Shopping Precinct with Food, Newsagency, Chemist, Butcher, Doctors surgery and more - so there will be no need to go too far !
Contact Richard Rudd 0418 993 096 or Stephanie Ruth 0455 146 221 to secure your private inspection today !
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
Agency and Location Profiles
Professionals Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea