3 Bed, 2 Bath House for Sale in Clifton Beach
21 Rudder Street, Clifton Beach, Cairns & District, 4879, QLD
Owner Wants This SOLD NOW !
Owners Wants This Property SOLD ASAP, Present all reasonable offers ! This is a tropical gem, set on 804 m2 approx. This corner block has three bedrooms, two studies and is the young family's dream home. The Master bedroom is perfect for the parents retreat and with the study room just off to the side, would make the perfect nursery for a new born baby. Just 3 minutes walk to beach approx. This private and fully fenced family home is surrounded with your own private tropical gardens. Coconut trees, lady finger bananas, lemon tree, two veggie gardens and fire place. With a shimmering low maintenance resort-style saltwater pool, WOW!
The property features:
- Master suite with study - can be utilized in numerous ways with access to the alfresco
- Corner block - making use of expansive spaces.
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans - keeping you cool through the summer.
- Large, double lock up garage - room for a boat and jet ski.
- Indoor to outdoor living - where dining and entertaining seamlessly merge.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel wall oven and new Schott Ceran Induction
cook-top - Making cooking easy and a breeze.
- LED lighting with down-lights and dimmers throughout - create you own moods in each
section of the house.
- Solar panel system - Saving you money and reducing the carbon footprint of a house.
- Renovated family bathroom with large bath - relax in the spa like surrounds.
- Front decked porch - for the pleasant evenings.
- Expansive open plan living - no clutter here.
- Alfresco dining and entertaining area with bar - so much room you can have all your
celebration events at home.
- A true Resort style pool - great for the kids and pool parties.
This ultimate family entertainers property, comprises three generous bedrooms and two offices / studies. Two beautiful bathrooms, Luxurious master suite has outdoor access, XL walk-in robe and en-suite with an adjoining nursery, yoga, or meditation/ study room making the perfect parents retreat or an ideal nursery for the newest addition. The alfresco dining and living areas with a built-in daybed/lounge encompass the main house, all overlooking the sensational, shimmering resort-style pool with a canopy shade-sail casting amazing light aspects through lush greenery creating a sense of peace and harmony.
Minutes’ from Clifton Beach shopping centre, which has it all. Close to primary and secondary schools and James Cook University. Just 25 mins approx to Cairns airport and city, 5 minutes approx to Palm Cove with its world famous restaurants, bars and boutiques.
This is the one!!!
Agency and Location Profiles
Professionals Cairns Beaches
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea