2 Bed, 1 Bath Apartment for Sale in BELGIAN GARDENS
33/16 Old Common Road, BELGIAN GARDENS, Townsville & District, 4810, QLD
Ground floor unit in resort style complex
Everyday will feel like a holiday in your two bedroom lifestyle unit only a short drive to Townsville CBD, The Strand and major shopping centres.
Nestled within the tropical gardens of the resort style Dakota Villas, designed with community in mind, residents can enjoy access to the swimming pool, gym, tennis and squash courts. All facilities are fully maintained by on-site managers in a secure complex only a short drive to the CBD, The Strand and major shopping centres.
This 2 bedroom ground floor unit represents an opportunity for both owner occupiers and investors alike. Fully air conditioned, this magnificently renovated unit is complete with security screens and fresh paint throughout and features a single carport for parking along with complex guest parking for additional vehicles.
Secure with an electric front gate, this unit comes complete with a long term tenant paying $245 per week. There is scope for a rent increase given the rental demand currently being experienced in Townsville (Late 2020).
- Two bedrooms (both split system air-conditioned)
- Modern bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Open living and dining room
- Fully air conditioned
- Fully tiled
- Area 105m2
- Modern colours
- Single open car space
- Resort style living
- Pool, BBQ area, squash court, outdoor entertaining and tennis court
- Currently rented at $245 per week until January 2020 to a long term tenant (scope for increase in the current market to the $260 - $290 range on current high demand late 2020)
- 5 minutes to Belgian State School and 10 minute drive to Pimlico High School, Grammar School
- Short drive to Shopping Centres, Convenience stores, Seafood stores
and Butchers on Bundock
- 10 minute drive to The Strand, Castle Hill, CBD and Qld County Bank Stadium
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Graham Lynham Real estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Agency and Location Profiles
Graham Lynham Real Estate
Price Trends for Properties in Papua New Guinea